Non-Invasive Body Sculpting Specialist Q&A
If you want to eliminate stubborn fat, then contact Multi-Care Holistic Center, our specialists use advanced non-invasive technologies to shape your body. We are conveniently located at 1650 Honey Creek Commons SE Suite F, Conyers, GA 30013. For more information, please call us or request an appointment online.
$37.00 For the First Introductory Treatment*
**Some contraindications apply – Contact us for more information.
Table of Contents:
Losing weight can be hard, and while a healthy diet and regular exercise can help achieve weight loss goals, many people have stubborn areas of fat that seem resistant to these methods. In the past, the only way to reduce body fat and achieve one’s desired goals was to undergo invasive and expensive procedures, such as liposuction. Over the last several years, the cosmetics industry has seen several technological advancements that have paved the way for new treatments and therapies, including noninvasive body sculpting.
Noninvasive body sculpting refers to a number of different procedures that can eliminate body fat and re-contour one’s physique. There are several methods used in noninvasive body sculpting, including LED red light therapy, which uses Non damaging wavelengths of light including infrared light to reach the fat cells and promote a natural healing response that helps drain the contents from the fat cell which are then removed from the body via its natural waste removal systems.
Many areas of stubborn fat can be targeted such as the abdomen, thighs, hips, back, arms, chest (for men) and even under the chin and neck area. At Multi-Care Holistic Health Center we use the FDA cleared Contour Light device that uses patented reflective coated pads that are wrapped around the stubborn fat areas of the body which increase this process due to the light wavelengths bouncing back from the skin and reflecting back into the fat cells. This causes the highest retention of light energy possible compared to any other device that may use this type of technology.
Noninvasive body sculpting works by targeting fat cells and causing the cell to “shrink” by draining the contents of the cell where they can be eliminated from the body naturally. At Multi-Care Holistic Health Center, we use the FDA cleared device Contour Light which uses LED red light therapy. After the fat cells have been reduced, the waste from the cells are broken down by the body and expelled via the body’s waste removal systems. Most patients experience a reduction in circumference of their targeted areas immediately after their first treatment.
The benefits of noninvasive body sculpting include:
– Reduces Fat Cells — Body sculpting is a great way to get rid of stubborn fat deposits that do not respond to diet and exercise. The fat cells are reduced in size by draining the contents of the cell and then removed via the body’s lymphatic and excretory systems.
– Fast and Convenient — Another huge benefit of body sculpting procedures is that they do not require a huge time commitment; many of them can be performed in under an hour.
– No Risks or Side Effects — Body sculpting procedures such as the Contour Light are safe and effective. There is no pain and no downtime. Many patients state they only feel a warm sensation that is very calming and relaxing. Because there are no incisions made, there is no risk of infection, unlike surgical procedures.
– Long-Term Results — Most cosmetic treatments produce short-lived results, commonly a few months long. Even procedures that achieve longer-term results do not last nearly as long as body contouring. In fact, with the proper lifestyle changes, the results of a non-invasive body sculpting procedure can last a lifetime.
Noninvasive body sculpting is a versatile treatment that can benefit a wide number of people* including:
– Both Men and Women — While cosmetic treatments are much more popular among women, men can also benefit from these procedures, especially body sculpting.
– People of All Skin Types — There are several non-invasive procedures that only work on certain skin types; many laser treatments are notorious for only working on fair skin tones, leaving people with darker skin tones to look elsewhere. However, non-invasive body sculpting is nondiscriminatory and works on all skin tones and colors as there have been no reports of skin damage.
Good candidates also include:
– Those with a Healthy Lifestyle
– People Close to Their Ideal Weight
– Those Looking for Convenient Solutions
*There are some contraindications to the Contour Light and other similar treatments such as kidney or liver disease that reduces the body’s ability to eliminate waste. Consult with your doctor about this before considering this type of treatment.
If you have stubborn areas of fat that have not responded to proper diet or regular exercise, come to Multi-Care Holistic Health Center today. Call us or book an appointment with our non-invasive body sculpting specialist, or visit our clinic conveniently located at 1650 Honey Creek Commons SE, Conyers, GA 30013. We serve patients from Conyers GA, Lithonia GA, Covington GA, Oxford GA, and Stonecrest GA. We look forward to serving you!